Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sudderth

Sail Date: October 05, 2015

There are several things that concerned us.  First of all:  there was no consistency in pricing on alcohol drinks. We would be charged anywhere from $6.95 to $7.25 for the same drink (at the SAME BAR sometimes) as well as at the other bars.  The waiters on deck 9 were extremely lazy.  on several occasions the waiter refused to go get ice cream cones for the machine -- they rudely told the passengers (especially kids, but also an adult) to go to the other machine.  This was Cecil's first cruise and I so wanted it to be perfect, and this was our Honeymoon.  I have been on at least 4 Carnival cruises, have cruised Royal Caribbean, Holland American, NCL Princess, Cunard and taken a barefoot cruise.  This time the food was the worst I've ever had.  I had bragged to Cecil about the wonderful food, so he thought I was crazy!  I might pay a little more with the other lines, but compared to his particular cruise, it would well be worth it.  Although I'm not sure I'll ever get Cecil to go again.

This was great!