Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph August 25-2014

Sail Date: August 25, 2014

This was a first time experience for myself and my husband, so having a comparison for the cruise, we will not be able to do. That being said...the overall adventure was enjoyable and we would definitely make a second trip, possibly more. The staff, whether it was dining or room, was exceptional. We have never been treated as special or gracious and always, always with a warm friendly hello and smile. Being seniors on their first cruise was rather daunting, and as you can imagine, we always had lots of questions but we always received a polite answer and a few staff actually taking us where we needed to be. The elevators were slow, however, that would be expected on a ship that size and with that many people. We did get "lost" a couple of times, but someone was there to redirect us, or we looked at it as an adventure and found our on way. We had a balcony room, which I highly recommend if it is your first cruise, as there is nothing better, than stepping out and seeing the changing of the "water" colors, stars, or other ships. Watching the movies at night under the stars brought back memories of the drive-in theatre back in my day. I could go on and on about the food, wait staff and the dining experience, but this needs to be a wonderful surprise, as it was for us. Enjoy Your Cruise!

Children's Programs Did not experience this

The lido deck was a food experience. Strongly suggest this for everyone.