Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First timers so for us it was great

Sail Date: August 25, 2014

This was our first cruise so it was wonderful there were a few things I wish were differnt but it was amazing. First things is not all the bars are open all night the bar closest to our room closed at midnight so we had to make a great and vast journey to the next bar and the other things is the cheers package after your 15 drinks have been used you can even buy more drinks which is stupid. I just want to scream shut up and talk my money but no no more drinks after 15 for me and I hit that limit one night at like 8 pm. Other than that it was great the best thing was Jerry the Asian cowboy from Canada best thing on the boat bar none.

You can tell the triumph is very old but it's very nice kinda small next to the breeze is cozemel
All the good is fantastic and I mean all
99% of the staff was amazing the other 1% I wanted to punch in the throat mainly barkeeps
Jerry the Asian cowboy from Canada #1 hands down
Again jerry the Asian cowboy from canada
Run tasting was good but adults only rocky shores was the top of the shelf for me
Cabin / Stateroom The only bad thing was the waves hitting the boat that is my only complaint about the boat so go deck 3 or higher
Galveston, Texas
I'm from Texas so Galveston sucks. Galveston is the butthole of the ocean. Foods good thou. Stay out of the water
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Port was good you can haggle prices to nothing almost just shop around first
The water is amazing the beaches are amazing

Get a state room above deck 2 decks 1 and 2 are very noisy just from the sea hitting the boat