First timers so for us it was great

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western


Contributor Level: Purser
Experience: 1 cruise (first)
Review: 1
Helpful Vote: 1

Overall Rating:

5.0 out of 5
Verified Review
5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2014
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cabin Number: 2293
Traveled As: Family (older children)
Reviewed: 3 years ago

This was our first cruise so it was wonderful there were a few things I wish were differnt but it was amazing. First things is not all the bars are open all night the bar closest to our room closed at midnight so we had to make a great and vast journey to the next bar and the other things is the cheers package after your 15 drinks have been used you can even buy more drinks which is stupid. I just want to scream shut up and talk my money but no no more drinks after 15 for me and I hit that limit one night at like 8 pm. Other than that it was great the best thing was Jerry the Asian cowboy from Canada best thing on the boat bar none. 

Food and Dining

5 out of 5
All the good is fantastic and I mean all

Onboard Activities

5 out of 5
Again jerry the Asian cowboy from canada

Entertainment

5 out of 5
Jerry the Asian cowboy from Canada #1 hands down

Service and Staff

3 out of 5
99% of the staff was amazing the other 1% I wanted to punch in the throat mainly barkeeps

Ship Quality

3 out of 5
You can tell the triumph is very old but it's very nice kinda small next to the breeze is cozemel

Cabin / Stateroom

The only bad thing was the waves hitting the boat that is my only complaint about the boat so go deck 3 or higher

Ship Tip

Get a state room above deck 2 decks 1 and 2 are very noisy just from the sea hitting the boat

3 out of 5
I'm from Texas so Galveston sucks. Galveston is the butthole of the ocean. Foods good thou. Stay out of the water
5 out of 5
Port was good you can haggle prices to nothing almost just shop around first
5 out of 5
The water is amazing the beaches are amazing
Was this review helpful? 1

Leave a Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.

Anonymous

Other Reviews Of This Sailing





*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top