First timers so for us it was great

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2014
Ship: Carnival Triumph

This was our first cruise so it was wonderful there were a few things I wish were differnt but it was amazing. First things is not all the bars are open all night the bar closest to our room closed at midnight so we had to make a great and vast journey to the next bar and the other things is the cheers package after your 15 drinks have been used you can even buy more drinks which is stupid. I just want to scream shut up and talk my money but no no more drinks after 15 for me and I hit that limit one night at like 8 pm. Other than that it was great the best thing was Jerry the Asian cowboy from Canada best thing on the boat bar none.

All the good is fantastic and I mean all

Again jerry the Asian cowboy from canada

Jerry the Asian cowboy from Canada #1 hands down

99% of the staff was amazing the other 1% I wanted to punch in the throat mainly barkeeps

You can tell the triumph is very old but it's very nice kinda small next to the breeze is cozemel

The only bad thing was the waves hitting the boat that is my only complaint about the boat so go deck 3 or higher

Get a state room above deck 2 decks 1 and 2 are very noisy just from the sea hitting the boat

I'm from Texas so Galveston sucks. Galveston is the butthole of the ocean. Foods good thou. Stay out of the water
Port was good you can haggle prices to nothing almost just shop around first
The water is amazing the beaches are amazing