Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Invoice Problem

Sail Date: January 05, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Even though I went to Guest Services and asked that a charge be taken off my bill for ~ $6.00 for a beverage in the room and they assured me that it would be, it wasn't. On the last day of the trip before disembarking, I noticed that the charge was still on my bill and I asked my Cabin Steward about it. He said he was immediately going to have it taken off and the charge was never taken off since my credit card billed me.

Great food on the Lido Deck! Had lots of fun in the casino!!