Bed Bugs, low budget stage shows, food poor quality

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 05, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph
This was my second Crnival Cruise, we were on a 5 day trip from Galveston to Cozumel and Progresso, and I was terribly dissatisfied. Our stateroom's toilet had black floaty stuff in it the whole 5 days, there was a broken part of the handicap railing in the shower which fell off and had a razor sharp edge which almost cut my boyfriends foot, the "watch your step" metal cover over the door edge onto the balcony fell off and my boyfriend cut his foot on it. My son got bed bugs, and when we confronted Carnival about it, they denied they were bed bugs, even though I showed them the bugs I captured in a glass jar in comparison to pics of the bugs online. The food was mediocre, and the deserts were heavliy laded with eggs and flour tasting like they came out of a premade container. There was a pugnet smell of rotting fish and dirty water on the ship as well. The balcony light in our stateroom was broken and unworking as well :(

Cozumel was beautiful. Progresso was interesting being that we were able to visit the local downtown market and the Mayan Ruins.

Upon disembarking, while waiting on the ship in our designated area, one of the ship's crewman was yelling at the group of people "this is the last time I am going to tell all of you to get into the Rome Lounge and wait to be called, I have repeated myself enough and no one is listening" .... we had just gotten there and were confused enought o know have this woman yelling at all of us

Rent a jeep and go on your own excursions
Treemont Hotel is beautiful