Fantastic Cruise!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 23, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I loved the ship - it's just great. Liked the big screen up on deck - very novel and great venue for entertainment as well as movies.

Food was great, as usual. Loved the 2 different dinning rooms.

There were almost too many good things to choose from each day.

We had some of the best on this ship. Sonny, our cabin steward, was so nice and helpful. I had a cold when we sailed and he was so nice to work around our "sleepy" schedule when cleaning our cabin.

I really like the larger ships; you never feel too crowded.

We had a balcony and I don't think I'll go many times that I don't get one. I loved sitting outside and watching the ocean. Great place to sit and read, also.
I like this port okay, but next time I'm going to go when the weather is MUCH cooler. I didn't get to really enjoy much here because of the heat.
It goes without saying that we LOVE Key West. I go there every couple of years for about a week diving and just having a good time. This is the first time I have cruised into Key West and it was kind of exciting. Love the view from the deck of Mallory Square. Too bad we weren't scheduled to be there until sunset - there's nothing like sunset in Key West.

Pros: Loved the ship, ports of Key West and Nassau, and the service.

Cons: Hot time of year to go.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!