Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: July 23, 2011

I loved the ship - it's just great. Liked the big screen up on deck - very novel and great venue for entertainment as well as movies.

Pros: Loved the ship, ports of Key West and Nassau, and the service.

Cons: Hot time of year to go.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I really like the larger ships; you never feel too crowded.
Food was great, as usual. Loved the 2 different dinning rooms.
We had a balcony and I don't think I'll go many times that I don't get one. I loved sitting outside and watching the ocean. Great place to sit and read, also.
We had some of the best on this ship. Sonny, our cabin steward, was so nice and helpful. I had a cold when we sailed and he was so nice to work around our "sleepy" schedule when cleaning our cabin.
There were almost too many good things to choose from each day.
I like this port okay, but next time I'm going to go when the weather is MUCH cooler. I didn't get to really enjoy much here because of the heat.
Key West, Florida
It goes without saying that we LOVE Key West. I go there every couple of years for about a week diving and just having a good time. This is the first time I have cruised into Key West and it was kind of exciting. Love the view from the deck of Mallory Square. Too bad we weren't scheduled to be there until sunset - there's nothing like sunset in Key West.