Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Family Vacation

Sail Date: July 21, 2007

Sailing on the trimph remined me of sailing on the valor basicly the same ship just different name. The ship is big and easy to get around but is showing its age and could use some updating.

Pros: Ship Layout, Childrens Program

Cons: Public bathrooms

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Did excursion the mayan ruins of tulum. Very hot day and if knew how much walking was invalved might not have done this one. Overall was very intersting and got some great pictures.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I had read some blogs about jamaica and was concered about doing anything at this stop. We did the shaw park beach break and dunn's river falls. The beach was ok water was very cold but nice relaxing time. Dunn's river falls are nice water was even colder. I did not know if my 5yr old daugher was going to be able to clime the falls she did better then my wife and me. The only bad thing about the falls is lots of pepole and not very my guides to help if get stuck or need help. My wife hert her foot and broke her big toe and did not know till after we were done. She was not the only one of our group to get hurt on the falls. Still had good time.
Don't Miss: dunn's river falls
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't Miss: dunn's river falls
George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman was our favort port. We did the singray city and island tour and had great time. My daughter loved the turtel farm.
Don't Miss: singray city