Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Firtst Cruise

Sail Date: July 21, 2007

My husband and I took this cruise for a late honeymoon present for ourselves and absolutly loved it! The staff was great and the places we stopped were really fun.We learned quickly that even though they cost a little more to book tours thourgh the curise line and it would be a blast. I reccomend this cruise to anyone. I will warn you that if you plan to go during the peek months be prepared for a packed cruise with plenty of lines but other than that it was great!!!

Pros: The Excursions

Cons: All the people ( lines)

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I was not as impressed with the pools they were saltwater and too little for all the people that were on board to really enjoy them.
We really enjoyed the dinining room expereince and theire was a great variety of food.
We loved our room it was quite big for an inside room and the room service always kept it nice and clean.
The personal was great.
There were so many fun things to do it was hard to see them all but it sure did make those days on the boat fly by!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
My husband and I were only on this island long enough to do our exscurison and go it was perfect time but the people did seem a little pushy here.
Don't Miss: Canopy tour through the JAmican Jungle
We had a horrible time in this port the people were push and we didn't sign up for an exsurision and learned this was a mistake we were the only ones who didn't speak full spanish and ended up getting all of our snorkiling instruction in apanish. I wouldn't go back here.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Our favorite Island!!! Everything is wonderful!!! Very well priced
Don't Miss: stingray city., turtle farm, hell