Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

SHORT BUT GOOD

Sail Date: June 25, 2009

WE HAVE BEEN ON CARNIVAL SHIPS BEFORE. THE TRIUMPH WAS SMALL BUT IN GOOD SHAPE VERY SATISFIED WITH OUR ROOM WHICH WAS LARGER THEN EXPECTED/SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AS WAS THE FOOD IN THE DINING ROOM/ NOT THAT HAPPY ABOUT FOOD IN BUFFET

Pros: THE SHIP

Cons: THE STOP IN NEW BRUNSWICK

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

DINING ROOM FOOD EXCELLENT/
VERY ENJOYABLE. JUST THOUGHT THE MUSIC AT THE CASINO BAR COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER/
GOOD/ VERY CLEAN
VERY IMPRESSED LARGER THEN EXPECTED
EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND CARNIVAL WORKERS I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THERE JOB. I AM SAYING THIS ABOUT ALL THE CARNIVAL SHIPS I HAVE BEEN ON.
Saint John, New Brunswick
I DID NOT FEEL ANYTHING WAS A MUST SEE/WENT ON TOUR WHICH WAS OVERPRICED FOR 1 1/2 HRS
Don't Miss: IF YOU MUST GO TO THIS PORT THE RESTURANT AT THE MARKET WAS VERY GOOD FOR LUNCH