Loop-D-Loop

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

We enjoyed our trip immensely. The food was wonderful. And all of our servers were fantastic. They knew our first names each time they served us.  Great sense of humor, all three of them! Our room was just right for the two of us. Plenty of  storage. Housekeeping picked up after us and kept the room spotless  We were glad to have that service because we were exhausted after touring each city.  I must admit, I really loved Peggy's Cove. The little town with its beautiful scenery, reminded me of one of my favorite shows, "Murder She Wrote". We will cruise with you again for-sure!