Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean

Overall fun on the fun ship!

Sail Date: August 25, 2016

The comedy shows, food and overall service was amazing. The staff was so accommodating. I just wish there was better ventilation in the casino because just walking through it, you leave smelling like cigarette smoke after literally 10 seconds. Also, more enforcement of adult only areas is needed, because kids would sneak into places they were not supposed to be in, however like I said overall I still had a great time.

No issues. Spacious balcony.