Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Mate

Sail Date: October 31, 2015

I love the Carnival Sunshine. The ship is large and very clean. Nowhere was too crowded. We stayed in a balcony stateroom on the Lido deck #9214. Perfect location. The only downside is that there are never any cabanas available in the Adult Serenity Deck because people leave the cabanas but leave their personal belongings behind to hold their spot.

Cruise Photos

The toilet smelled of urine really bad and we couldn't get rid of the smell
Our room steward was nice but I did leave tips. I can't remember the bartenders name but I was pregnant and could not drink so he made me non alcoholic drinks and remembered us throughout the cruise
We ate at the steakhouse on my birthday and it was more than worth the $35