Carnival Sunshine Halloween Cruise Oct. 31st

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

All in all, the cruise was pretty good. Our cruise director, Jaimie, was the best we have experienced so far as she really made the trip much better for everyone. However, we were very disappointed in the quality of the food. It was either not cooked right or was way too salty and spiced up. The quality of the meat products was very poor. Every evening one of our party had to turn back their meal and get something else. This was totally unacceptable as we are not used to this from Carnival. Even the desserts were sub-par and made entirely too sweet. The quality of the ice cream was similar to that of a giant tub that you can get from WalMart. For the first time ever I actually lost weight on this cruise. Other than the poor quality of the food, everything else was okay. Our cabins were kept spotless by our stewards and the entire crew that we interacted with were very friendly and seemed happy to be on board. So.........if you want to lose weight go on a Carnival Sunshine cruise.

I was very pleasantly surprised and happy with the layout of my cabin. My stewards were always there to help me if I needed anything (which I did not as they kept on top of everything) and very efficient and friendly. Never did I see any sign of unhappiness. If I ever go on this ship again (after checking to see who the chef is) i would definitely book it again.