Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

What I will remember about this cruise is how very helpful, friendly, and accommodating the crew was.  The excursion to St. John's was not good at all. It appeared to be in not such a good area.  The tour excursion to Halifax was awesome, however, one hour to tour the area was not enough time  at all. I was very disappointed in the food quality.  No taste on the desserts, couldn't make out the flavor if my eyes were shut! The meals were just okay, couldn't say delicious, but also couldn't say they were awful.  This ship had too many passengers for my husband and I. I don't think I could recommend this cruise to a friend.

The towel animal decorations left on the bed each night were adorable. The room was a good size. Plenty of storage area. The bathroom good size.

Get a stateroom with a balcony. The balcony very private and quiet; the ocean view beautiful.