Never cruising on Carnival again!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2016
Cabin Number: 12008

Last summer, I took the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda; it was top notch!  I just came back from the Carnival Sunshine last week. It was so disappointing! The food was horrible; greasy burgers from Guy Fieri, tacos in the Iguana Bar; it was all fast food junk. The Lido Marketplace buffet offered dried out pork chops and greasy Asian food. Nothing in the price inclusive restaurants was of high quality.

The entertainment was lame, and the cruise director was annoying. I had to pay extra to go to the Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse restaurant ($35) in order to get the quality of food that was offered everywhere for free on Norwegian. We stopped at Saint John's in Canada. The mall was nice, but there were homeless people everywhere. It was depressing. The only thing I liked about the cruise was the day in Halifax. It's a really nice place to go, and we took a trip to the museum and saw artifacts from the Titanic. I would not recommend this cruise, and I would never go on Carnival again.  Comparing Carnival to Norwegian is like comparing a one-star hotel to a five-star hotel.  Hope this helps someone else from wasting their money!

Cabin was small, but sufficient. The stewards were great.

Skip Carnival!