Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Epic Wedding

Sail Date: October 18, 2015

Room Type: Suite

All I have to say is that this was one of the best cruises ever....beside the fact this was the cruise I married my best friend but I was surrounded by my family and the best cruise director and staff a cruiser could ask for.

I say we got married, but in fact our stop at Half Moon Cay was cancelled....Bad weather...which was also the day we were to marry....Carnival could of simply swept us under the rug and said we are sorry...but thats the risk you take....but they went above and beyond to make our day completely epic!!! Carnival and Jaimie Dee are the bomb!!!

Cruise Photos

Jaimie Dee and Dragana were spectacular!!!!