Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Honeymoon cruise

Sail Date: October 18, 2015

If I had not been on my honeymoon, I would have not been pleased with this cruise.  Food in the dining room and buffet was only so-so.  Special restaurants were nice, but you don't want to feel that you have to eat at a special restaurant to have a good experience.  Cocktails were good, but very expensive-- and the program to buy 15 drinks a day for a special price was way too boozy for me.  We had to cancel visiting the last island, and the communication for that was poor-- and no compensation or extra events to make up for it.  Was charged for "Sunshine Club" fees throughout the cruise-- and still can not figure out what those were for, and was charged for that multiple time. Meh.

Awkward bathroom, very very small cabin. No refrigerator.

The Alchemy Bar is clearly the spot to get high quality cocktails, good vibe there as well.