SUNSHINE NOT AGAIN

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

IN GENERAL THE CRUISE HAD GREAT WEATHER AND DECOR. PLEASANT.

A CRUISE DIRECTOR IS NAMED 'DONKEY' IT IS A GOOD NAME FOR A PERSON WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT  A FIRE DRILL OR A DEBARKATION BOTH THESE WERE A TOTAL DISASTER.I CONSIDER MYSELF VERY LUCKY THAT AN EMERGENCY DID NOT OCCUR BECAUSE ME AND THOUSAND OF PEOPLE WOULD BE DEAD OR INJURED.ALSO THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH WAITERS IN EARLY DINING 6 PM IT TOOK 1 1/2 HOURS TO GET MY MEAL.NIGHT 1 AND 2 THEREAFTER I WENT TO THE LIDO REST. I WILL NEVER GO ON SUNSHINE AGAIN.THERE IS MORE BUT I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME!!!!!! CAB 7248

GOOD

DO NOT GO UNTIL CARNIVAL MAKE CHANGES.