Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst cruise ever, waste of my time and money

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

This was my first cruise and carnival you might have made it my last! Absolutely the worst service I could have ever dreamed of. A complete horrible vacation, for the time and money. I have never been this disappointed in anything. Everybody talks about how cruises are the best deal for the money, I wish you could have been with me this past week. Maybe its just Carnival cruises I dont know, but I will let everyone know including the companies like Coke and Hasbro and any others I can talk to know how bad the service was on this ship.

Nice cabin and the only good service we had was from the man and woman that kept up our cabin, they were excellent! Eddie and not sure of the ladies name but they were wonderful, carnival had people like them working the rest of the ship might have had a good vacation.

terrible waste of my time and money!!! Nightmare of a First cruise experience.