Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

My 16th Carnival cruise and as usual most was a wonderful experience. However, the dinning experience on two levels disappointed me. One, by asking for a early dine time I was assigned to "your dine time", a real bummer. We had to wait in line each evening, assigned a different table for two and missed the opportunity to bond with other cruisers. As well, the menus required an up charge to get the quality meal that used to be included. I then choose to dine in the specialty restaurants or buffet. JiJis, the Aisan selection was one of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had while the Italian choice, Capitanos, was superior as well. The steak house, Farenheight 555 was a different story. I was proffered a steak selection, each 2" thick and received a 3/4" that could not compare to a $7.95 Waffle House special for a $35 up charge!

William was great. I would love to have him on all my cruises.
Children's Programs N/A
Dana, the comic juggler, was a blast and a great addition to the staff entertainment.
Elsa in housekeeping. While walking through the Casino I dropped a $100 bill. Elsa noticed it picked it up and chased me down to give it back.what a treat. I had to reward the honest your girl.
See above.

I thought, Jamie, the cruise director was on of the best I have experienced in 30 cruises.