Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great time!

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

We picked this cruise base on the destination, we've been to all other islands, so we wanted to see different islands. The islands are Aruba, Boanire and Grand Turk. 3 islands 3 shore days, and the rest of them are all at sea. Now I took it I felt it was too much time at sea. It would've been nicer if the first day at sea then second day we could get to one island. The ship didn't get to dock at Aruba till the third day in the afternoon at 2pm, We took a snorkeling tour came back at 7pm and the town was already shun down, no where to find food and shops. It was a disappointment. The first day and last day at sea it was so cold and windy, impossible to enjoy any outdoor activities. And there weren't much to see on TV.

Evening dinning was so great! Food was amazing. I have food allergies, so the first day our waiter found out and he made extra effort to make sure they prepare my food separately, each evening when I finished my meal, he would give me the menu for the next day so I got to pre-order my meal for the next day. It was so great! I would show up and they already have instructions print out, they knew exactly what to do. I really enjoyed the services he provided for us.

Breakfast selections were so great! Probably the best meal of all day.

Lunch I only went to the dinning room once and it was so good.

Dinner was always good! We didn't have a single bad meals.

I really loved the photo services on the ship. Everyday they have photographers take our photos, they thought of everything. There were 2 nights called fancy/dress up nights. While we were already all doll up, they have different back grounds set up for you to take your photos. It'll show up the next day in the photo galley session on deck 4 ( I think) You can go look and pick the ones you want to buy. Price is a little expensive, 8x10s are $21.95 each, even I was asking them If I picked few 8x10s then pick few 5x7s, they told me it would still be the same price. They do a good job though.

Lastly I wasn't too thrilled with the last day breakfast. The entire time we have enjoyed breakfast everyday, it had so much variety to choose from. But the last day it just had basic breakfast food, toast, eggs.....and it wasn't even good. No fruits, no yogurt.....I do understand they want us to get out of the ship as soon as possible so they can clean up and welcome the next round of customers. But at the same time made me feel like the trip is done so get out!! We no longer value to them anymore. Well, there  you are, I spit it all out. Maybe it just me, but I think there were a number of people I talked to on the way to pick up my car felt the same way.

Overall, it was a great experience, if you have been to those islands before I wouldn't recommend this cruise ship. And if you haven't, see if there's another cruise goes less at sea time for just those 3 islands. If not, then this will be fine. Happy

great, nothing to complain. Stuff were excellent!
needs more choices, little bit longer time at shore. Just feel like have to hurry, not relaxing at all to see anything, if you take one of the excursions, that'll be all you can do. Not much time left to see or do anything else.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Oranjestad, Aruba
So disappointing, not as pretty as they show on TV, didn't get to eat anything, all the shops were closed by 8pm, couldn't find any local food which that's one thing we love to do, eat local food. we found none. went to snorkeling, probably the worst of all islands I've ever been ( I've been to most of all islands). I will not return for sure! Check of my list, I've been there! :(
Bonaire, Netherlands Special Municipality