Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

you get what you pay for

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Food and entertainment was as good as any other mid range cruise line.

Ship is under staffed, I will leave it at that.

We had the captains suite, there was bird crap on the two giant windows that face forward of the ship. From the time we walked into the room till the day we left, asked 5 times to have it cleaned and was told it would be taken care of! Day 6 they said there was nothing they could do! (right Carla) I could have cleaned it myself. (BS)

My time dining is about the biggest joke I have ever seen. Don't even bother. Asked the service desk to change it to a regular time (early/ late)  and they said no to bad. (Understand we had the Captains suite)

The ship was not even close to clean. Its old and needs updating. LOL we were told that this ship was the most recently updated ship in the fleet. OMG whats the other ships look like.

Carnival is affordable! So understand the type of people you are going to be around!!!!!!!!!

The room itself is in a great spot. Great views when there is no bird crap on the windows. Great deck. One of the best rooms we have had. Not clean and old, we didn't even think the sheets had been changed on the first day we arrived.

Go to Ji Ji restaurant, best on the ship. Be hungry!