Sunshine says it all!!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I was amazed at how the crew and staff were able to remember so many names of guests, it makes you feel very important. The rooms were wonderful and clean, the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. The entertainment were vast and very energetic. This was a wonderful ship that I would love to cruise again.

Room was roomy and clean. I was worried by remarks made by others that the cabins would be tiny but my cabin was very spacious and plenty of room for us.

The hand tossed pizza is great for that midnight snack.

We used Bernards Tours and DJ was our tour guide. It was the best time we had on an excursion. I would highly recommend this company.
The free trolley does not take you to the marketplace/plaza. Everyone you try to ask a question tells you that they dont speak English. Did not like this port at all.
Do not book your golf cart or four wheeler with any company outside of the ship approved ones. Several people along with us booked ours, prepay-ed and when we arrived our carts had been rented to people who just walked up. Half of us had to walk the whole way back to the port since they are not allowed inside the gates.