Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Bermuda

Very unhappy.

Sail Date: October 02, 2015

Because of hurricane Joaquin we were unable to go to Bermuda.  We were very bummed as we had planned for months and months to go on this unique cruise. Although we understand it was for the safety of everyone on board, we think that Carnival cruises should have given us the option to take this same cruise that they are offering in May 2016, instead of having to embark on a cruise we did not want (eastern Caribbean) and paid far more for.  Leaving Port Canaveral for Bermuda is a unique cruise and CANNOT be compared to going to the Caribbean.  But, besides that the dining room food on most evenings was not edible.  We had a party of 9 and every night over half of the table left all or most of their food.  The singing shows were appalling.  The female lead singer couldn't carry a note and made most of the shows loud (shouting) miserable.  Besides the casino there was little to do after 11pm.  I've been on ten (10) cruises and I would have to say this was probably one of the worst.  I will say the staff were very accommodating, helpful, and especially the servers in the dining room they were excellent. However, I will not recommend the Carnival Sunshine to my family and friends.