Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Ready to go again.

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

This was a great cruise except for the weather.  The staff was wonderful especially our dinning room wait staff, the room crew, the art auction personnel and the shopping expert.  These people went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.

The wait staff was even better than the great food!
Better than the stateroom was our attendant. Awesome!
Port Canaveral, Florida
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The shops closed early and felt pressure to shop quickly. I had a very bad experience at BLUE DIAMOND store. I would put out a huge warning to anyone going into this store. BEWARE!
Grand Turk Island
Wonderful! I wish I would have had more time to spend there. This port has a great public beach right at the pier. Totally awesome. I only wish more ports had a public beach at the port.

Be prepared to be pampered and enjoy a totally awesome experience. Bring a plastic raincoat just in case.