Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise ever....

Sail Date: September 27, 2014

Was excellent the experience , I was at the Destiny before and the changes are great and the staff to.

Also I like the new concept for the Havana the restaurant and the club at night time with the Latin Music.

Great changes.

Great
Everything was delicious
They do excelent job
I love Juan Carlos and his team at the diningroom they did great job
The Trio at the Havana Club was excelent they play very good music and they are very polite.
I saw to many activities with the Childrens
nice
I took the swing with the Dolphins excursion and the experience was great and the price

The only thing I thing they have to up date are the bed mattress they are to hard. other wise everything else on the cruise is great ..