Best Cruise ever....

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

Was excellent the experience , I was at the Destiny before and the changes are great and the staff to.

Also I like the new concept for the Havana the restaurant and the club at night time with the Latin Music.

Great changes.

Everything was delicious

nice

The Trio at the Havana Club was excelent they play very good music and they are very polite.

I saw to many activities with the Childrens

I love Juan Carlos and his team at the diningroom they did great job

Great

They do excelent job

The only thing I thing they have to up date are the bed mattress they are to hard. other wise everything else on the cruise is great ..

Shopping