Disappointing

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

Let me start off by saying I really hate to give 3 stars because I have been on several carnival cruises and they always been way past my expectations. My biggest complaint is against the food. The pizza was not good and you had very long lines because they made them so small they just didn't go very far. In the main dining the wait staff was very unfriendly and it wasn't personable ( normally you have same wait staff entire cruise)the only thing we were offered to drink was water where normally someone comes around and takes drink orders. I didn't like having to make reservations then having to stand around and wait then have to go to another deck.

The shows were good, but like others have said the rooms are to small to accommodate many people so you spend a lot of time waiting in there just so you get a good seat. Casino staff and bar staff was very nice.

N/a

To get chairs in pool area get up early!

Very nasty island. It smelled so bad it turned our stomach
Kayak and snorkel. Also got to handle monkeys
Very beautiful island