Wonderful it

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2017
Ship: Carnival Splendor
My cruise experience was awesome.i loved everything about it .. the ship the crew the food the activities .. the free will to do anything .. the thing was the smoking that some people did with no regards to others around them..
It was smooth

The layout was very nicevey

The pool / hot tubs was nice

💯 %awesome

I must say that I was very pleased with my state room steward Ms Belle she made me feel at home .. her hospital was remarkable.i give her 200% over 💯 %. Wish to see her again and wish her nothing but the best...

It was pretty perfect

It was good size and our room was always clean

Don't wait as long as I did .. you'll be missing out on a great adventure .. I'm glad that I took the trip.. planning for my next cruise 🚢 😍

I was afraid of going on to the smaller boat
It was okeas
Was ok but didn't an excursion
The only issue I had was that my bag was miss place.. but the help me find it which I was very nice of them