Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My birthday celebration cruise.....

Sail Date: October 30, 2016

Reviewed: 26 days ago

We enjoyed the nightly shows, the 3  late- night comedy shows were great as well, the food was enjoyable.....

Decor of the ship was kind of busy- lots of circular designs all over the place and they reminded me of Dunkin' Doughnuts with pink icing....   I was surprised that the cabin steward only comes in once a day to clean for you.....it was my understanding that they came to tidy up not only early in the day but in the evening as well so you'd find your cabin neat at bedtime.......I suppose Carnival is cutting back on those services.... we found the cabin surprisingly  spacious with plenty of room for storage in drawers  and closets.

We had been to each of the  3 ports - Montego Bay, Cayman Island, Cozumel on prior cruises but we still enjoyed some of the newer shopping areas that weren't there before....      the crew was friendly and helpful.

Embarkation and disembarkation could have been a little smoother and faster as compared to other cruise lines we've been on...

All in all this was a very enjoyable cruise, it met our expectations for a Carnival  cruise.....   it was inexpensive but it gave us plenty of value for the money.