6 day western Caribbean aboard splendor

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Let's start with balcony cabin 8253: very spacious plenty of storage,flat screen tv  bed was very comfortable and cabin was very clean. Now the ship: its very pink in public areas mostly atrium and elevator areas but the ship is beautiful pictures don't do it justice casino seems to have very lose slots I did very well.the golden and black pearl restaurants are beautiful  and wait staff are excellent the grill by the pool offers hot dogs,hamburgs,and chicken sandwiches along with fries and several salad choices,the pizza next to pool is the best I've ever had on a ship.and the deli at the back of ship is also very good.broadway shows in main theatre are very good,Chloe's the cruise director is excellent.also I notice two things that really impressed me 1. The staff are very friendly and always say hello and 2. They were always cleaning no matter what part of the ship I was on very impressive. Now the bad: food in the Buffett was always cold and the free coffee is very bitter and strong I went to the coffee bar instead by the casino very good coffee.the wifi on there computers is like dial up but,if you get the app for your phone it's much better. All and all this was my first cruise with carnival and I have to say it won't be my last. Kudos to the staff of carnival splendor.