Overall very good trip

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: October 02, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

For my very first cruise, here are my thoughts:

1. Food options in the dining area were limited. I ended up eating at the buffet everyday after the first 2 days.

2. Was totally unaware that even nonalcoholic beverages, such as juices had a cost.

3. There were a lot of activities (every minute of the day) to do on the ship and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

For someone who doesn't eat seafood, the dining room options were extremely limited. It was the same type of chicken every night.

N/A

Nice and roomy for 3 people. Exceeded my expectations.

Always check your sail and sign card account and definitely download the carnival hub app.