Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Overall very good trip

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

For my very first cruise, here are my thoughts:

1. Food options in the dining area were limited. I ended up eating at the buffet everyday after the first 2 days.

2. Was totally unaware that even nonalcoholic beverages, such as juices had a cost.

3. There were a lot of activities (every minute of the day) to do on the ship and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Cabin / Stateroom Nice and roomy for 3 people. Exceeded my expectations.
Embarkation at Grand Cayman was a mess. Standing in line for over an hour to board 1 of 2 boats to take 4000 people out to the ship was crazy. At the other ports it was relatively stress free.
Children's Programs N/A
For someone who doesn't eat seafood, the dining room options were extremely limited. It was the same type of chicken every night.

Always check your sail and sign card account and definitely download the carnival hub app.