Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

had a great time

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

I had a great time. I would have enjoyed more activities on the ship during the sea days. There were shows going on but not that I was interested in. If I was to do this again I will just get a regular room because I didn't use the spa enough to cover the cost difference in my opinion. Overall we had fun and really enjoyed our excursions.

Cruise Photos

I expected more for my cabin from the description. the 2 beds pushed together to make the king kept coming apart and someone always woke up in a hole.
did not like the line to wait to disembark it was very slow moving and crowded. The line to pick up alcohol bought ashore was WAY too long even for the money you saved on it.
I recommend swimming with the sting rays in Grand Cayman and Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel.
I didn't really partake in any.
Children's Programs didn't do any
really enjoyed the comedy shows but the other shows not as much
Loved the food in the black pearl. We did our time dining and barely waited at all for a table. The steakhouse is something to visit at least once!
Miami, Florida
Didn't spend time here only to board ship. Spent the night in Ft Lauderdale and walked Hollywood Boardwalk at the beach
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
went on the tubing safari and had jerk chicken and red stripe beer (local food and drink). very great staff
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sting Rays are awesome!
we booked Mr. Sancho's and had a great time for about 50 bucks a person.

Check out the steakhouse and the comedy shows after dark for really funny adult humor.