had a great time

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

I had a great time. I would have enjoyed more activities on the ship during the sea days. There were shows going on but not that I was interested in. If I was to do this again I will just get a regular room because I didn't use the spa enough to cover the cost difference in my opinion. Overall we had fun and really enjoyed our excursions.

Loved the food in the black pearl. We did our time dining and barely waited at all for a table. The steakhouse is something to visit at least once!

I didn't really partake in any.

really enjoyed the comedy shows but the other shows not as much

didn't do any

I expected more for my cabin from the description. the 2 beds pushed together to make the king kept coming apart and someone always woke up in a hole.

Check out the steakhouse and the comedy shows after dark for really funny adult humor.

Didn't spend time here only to board ship. Spent the night in Ft Lauderdale and walked Hollywood Boardwalk at the beach
went on the tubing safari and had jerk chicken and red stripe beer (local food and drink). very great staff
Sting Rays are awesome!
we booked Mr. Sancho's and had a great time for about 50 bucks a person.