The best cruise ever

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

For your information there was a cruise Sept18-24 that went out to Mexico, Cayman Islands,Jamaica & returned Miami. I was on that cruise with 3 other friends & had the most exciting & adventurous time in my life . We all enjoyed eveything they had to offer.

Would have appreciate some salad variations. I don't believe I seen any salads. Although food was exceptional

All entertainment was great but if they can add more it would be perfect

Too small, kepy hitting my head on the top bunk. Will never ask for a cabin of such small perimeters . But we made the best of it.

Bring some colon cleanser or Alka seltzer all that food made me bloated. Although it was delicious