Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best cruise ever

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

Reviewed: 28 days ago

For your information there was a cruise Sept18-24 that went out to Mexico, Cayman Islands,Jamaica & returned Miami. I was on that cruise with 3 other friends & had the most exciting & adventurous time in my life . We all enjoyed eveything they had to offer.

Too small, kepy hitting my head on the top bunk. Will never ask for a cabin of such small perimeters . But we made the best of it.
All entertainment was great but if they can add more it would be perfect
Would have appreciate some salad variations. I don't believe I seen any salads. Although food was exceptional

Bring some colon cleanser or Alka seltzer all that food made me bloated. Although it was delicious