Exciting time on board

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

I loved that was a large verity of food to choose from. I sometimes have anxiety when around a lot of people. It was calming not to feel that way for the whole cruise. The ports were all beautiful. I will be planning my next trip soon. I will be telling everyone I know.

My cabin was great. The size was just enough for me and my husband. The only complaint I have is the bed. When you put together a king bed, can you please find a way to keep the mattress together. My poor husband would wake up in between the mattress.

Make sure you have mapped out your route. For example: you want to have brunch in The Golden Pearl. Make sure you know the way before heading there.

If you plan on getting off just to look around or shop. I would advise you to think about an excursion.