Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Exciting time on board

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

I loved that was a large verity of food to choose from. I sometimes have anxiety when around a lot of people. It was calming not to feel that way for the whole cruise. The ports were all beautiful. I will be planning my next trip soon. I will be telling everyone I know.

My cabin was great. The size was just enough for me and my husband. The only complaint I have is the bed. When you put together a king bed, can you please find a way to keep the mattress together. My poor husband would wake up in between the mattress.
Miami, Florida
Montego Bay, Jamaica
If you plan on getting off just to look around or shop. I would advise you to think about an excursion.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Make sure you have mapped out your route. For example: you want to have brunch in The Golden Pearl. Make sure you know the way before heading there.