Great itenary

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

Staff was very professional and courteous.  The ship lacked very important maintaince.  Rooms had to be re-cleaned.  Bathrooms floors wreaked with urine. I personally used my shower gel to wash the floor.  Food left in refrigerator  from previous guest, acrylic nails on floor of our Balcony stateroom, curtains missing hooks and sagging., sheets had the worst smell, I sprayed them down with lysol

( much better). Worst of all the smell throughout the ship of another person's elimination (bowel) sickening and a black ring around the inside bowl of the toilet.  Rooms are suppose to be non smoking, never got much chance to use the balcony because of my neighbors who were smokers and used the balcony for that advantage.  Reported Marijuana smoking to cabin stewart,  it wreaked.  I'm aware this is suppose to be the fun ship, but a enjoyable time should be had by all.  I realize we are 2 of thousands, who come and go but I gave Carnival a break a few years ago.  And break it will be for a long time to come!

Bring plenty of Lysol.