Splendor is my favorite Carnival ship!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

The Cloud 9 Spa and the dining halls were my favorite parts of the cruise. I greatly enjoyed the Punchliner. I had been on the Splendor 4 times before and I noticed that there were some changes in service. I had taken my daughter, aged 32,  along for her first cruise. I had expected her to receive all the same amenities and treatment that I had received the first time I cruised, which was on the Splendor. There was no champagne upon arriving in the atrium nor any champagne going around up on Lido deck! There were only 3 towel creations on this 6 night trip!. What happened to the chocolates on the pillows in the evening? Our steward did not refer to us by name the entire trip. There were no robes in the cabin. There were no complimentary toiletries in the bathroom and the mini-bar was barren. At breakfast time all of the meat items are pork-based. Some beef bacon or beef sausage would have been great.

Overall we still enjoyed this trip. My daughter had a blast. Now she is a crusin' diva!

mini golf always occupied

had no kids with me

You must do the Dunn's River Fall excursion!
Try the Amphibious Bus Tour.