Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Terrible Service

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

Very different service level than normal.  My bathroom was not cleaned once.  There was a ring in the toilet from the day we arrived until the day we left.  I NEVER met my room steward.  Dinner waits were one hour plus - causing us to miss shows.  Comedy shows - standing room only.

I complained during the cruise - nothing was done.  I will probably switch to RC

Dirty - sand in sheets (they were not changed) and dirty toilet. They do not clean morning and night anymore - bad decision if you ask me