Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Bermuda

somewhat disappointed

Sail Date: May 26, 2016

the favorite part of the cruise was the exceptional show cast. They were the best I have every had the honor to see both on stage and off ;therefore, the 3 stars . I have cruised with carnival (the last time in 2005) before and tried them again. I was disappointed with lack of organization and processing entering the ship as well as the mealtime scheduling. I am most upset about the fact I was charged $723 for taxes, fees, and port charges while our friends with the same accommodations were charged $322. Who would like to explain that to me?.