Ok cruise, but awful disembarkation. Doubt I use Carnival in the future because of that.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2016

Great crew, enough so that I overlooked a lot of the gaudy pink design of the ship.  Great cruise overall, but the disembarkation was awful.  There were people literally sitting on the floor due to carnival made bottlenecks.  This really wound up souring a process that has been smooth in past experiences.

This ship had pink everywhere. Instead of a luxurious cruise ship, I felt like I was in a floating casino at times. The pink and certain decorations on lido were just plain gaudy.

Good view, great room. Loved it.

Try and overlook the pink interior and enjoy the cruise. The food is great and the staff is awesome. I never once felt the ship was unclean, the design was just tacky.