Incredible!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Southern Cairbbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

As four college kids in the most stressful part of our degree, this trip was greatly needed. While my best friend and I have been on multiple cruises together, our boyfriends had never cruised before. This was an incredible experience for all of us and we couldn't be more grateful. Chloe was an amazing cruise director. Hands down the best cruise director I've ever had. I even had to opportunity to get to know her on a more personal level during some down time and it made my experience even better. Lucas Day was also one of my favorite solo artists I've encountered while cruising. Both of them were a huge influence on my experience.

Chloe was the best cruise director we've ever had

Lucas Day was amazing!!!

The gentlemen who seemed to be in charge of our area of staterooms was amazing. He not only did a great job cleaning the room, he was so nice and approachable. He could spot my group from down the hallway and knew all of our names. Just made the experience that much better.