Blissful Honeymoon

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

My husband and I just returned from our fun-filled honeymoon.  The crew and cruise director Chloe was outstanding.  Chloe was very approachable and was everywhere on the ship.  We enjoyed the staff so much and I can't say thanks enough.  During dinning we had an awesome staff however some of them could be a bit pushy on serving too fast and impatient while trying to focus you to make quick diner selections.  MJ was WONDERFUL and made great wine selections.

The food selection was okay and need more selction.

The entertainment team was great. I had the opportunity to get up on stage and dance with the dancer durign the show. Even in passing them around the ship they waved and they remained professionals. I tilt my hat off to the team and the shows were entergetic.

MJ who was a part of the wait staff was awesome. My waiter which I've forgotten his name was great and it was a grear experience.

Be prepare and learn the ship and crew. Explore and have a great time.

Do go to Dunn's Waterfall & the Skylift we had a blast. Do bring enough money to purchase the video because it will be well worth it. If not make sure your phone is waterproof, your guide will take pictures for you.
Keep an eye on the weather and book all excursions through Carnival. All of the beaches were closed due to the current and we were refunded back all of our money. I heard other couples complain because they had book elsewhere at a non-refundable rate.