50th Birthday Celebration

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

Our trip on the Carnival Splendor was a fabulous time.  The on-board staff were very friendly and informational.  This has been my 15th cruise and the majority have been with Carnival cruise lines.  I would like to thank Brenda () for helping us with our cruise arrangements.  Awesome Job!!

Our cabin was perfect. Our cabin steward, Adrian was amazing with all of his animal/towel designs.....loved it!

I love the meal options and the different varieties of food that was offered on the boat. I must admit the drinks were pretty tasty too!!