Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Spendor - Miami - 4-17-16 to 4-24-16

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

We had a great time on the Carnival Splendor on our spring break cruise this year.  Our family went horseback riding and snorkeling in Belize,  we did the Zip Line Express in Honduras.  Our teens had a great time.  On the second night we went to the steak restaurant and decided to book it again for the last night of the cruise at the suggestion of our 14 year old. That says a lot!  The ship was clean, well equipped, pleasant and the adult area was a very relaxing experience. Love the days at Sea!

Our cabin was nice. My only comment from my family was the décor of the ship. Way too much pink everywhere. Just a little overwhelming, I think the grand lounge was beautiful (Blue's and beautiful). I just had to tell myself to overlook the surface and enjoy the experience. Love having a balcony room. That's a must!!

Make sure you book the steakhouse. Make sure the kids know the hours of the burrito bar!!