Our First Cruise & Wife's birthday

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

The cruise, the food, and the people were great. The ship was fantastic. The only problem I had was that the sea was too rough to dock with the tender to take us to Grand Cayman. While I realize that safety is to most concern, I thought that by just returning my port fees ($19.00) and sailing around for an extra day, was pretty shabby.

The ship's photographer left something to be desired. While we had 2 elegant dinners, the photos were so bad that we didn't take any of them. The photos I took with my small camera were better than theirs.

Other than that I had a great time and am looking forward to another cruise.

Coffee on the balcony in the morning was fantastic.