Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our cruise was very good

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

The service was very good, our stateroom was roomier than I expected. Room service for our room was great.  The food was pretty good. We enjoyed the variety shows, the comedy shows and the movies on deck called Dive-In Movies. All over service was good. We met a lot of nice people.  The weather was great. We enjoyed our excursions especially the Jose Cuervo tour in Cozumel.  We enjoyed Cozumel. Mahogany Bay Roatan Honduras was beautiful, we went to the beach there.  Grand Cayman was also very pretty, but I was disappointed in Belize.  I would skip getting off he ship there next time.

Cabin was nice and roomy. Cabin steward was excellent (Yayan)

Skip Belize unless you are going to snorkel or scuba dive. I was not impressed.