Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

happy time

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

we spend a good moment on this cruise ,i have chosen carnival because i was supposed to go on this cruise with my daughter who turns 40 this summer ,but she was not able to be on the cruise a this time of the year for professional reason so my wife came with me, it was my four th  cruise with carnival and we enjoyed a few great shows on of them was the most famous we had seen on a cruise ship and for this was my nineteenth cruise , the  food was excellent ,but there is something that baders us yhe mandatory evacuation exercise we where out in the wind on the fourth floor, why not filling the theater ,the morocco and some other public spaces it took at least 45 min.i use  a cane to walk and standing there that long it was abusing  and why they didn t tell me to go at another place where  the handicaped people should go ,on some other cruise line it is different may be beacause of the configuration of the ship ,on the imagination it is not the way they do , i know where my muster station is and as i  get on the ship i am lookig for but may be i am an exception .

everything was in place to have a good cruise ,it was very cleanand our steward is fine youg man who aswered and fill all our needs his name is harjanto and his assistant is tawatchai ,those people have learned rapidly our first names and it s not essy because those are french names they where always smiling those are hard working people and they should be more appreciated by the cruisers