Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas cruise

Sail Date: October 12, 2015

The cruise it self was good because of the company, I was with.  But the buffet food was lukewarm not even warm or hot.  The set up for the buffet line is too close to one another, and always long lines.  The food is the dining room was good on some nights and other nights it had no taste.   They told us on the second night in the dining room/restaurant area that we would have lobster but then we were told that's only when you do more than 5 nights.  This was the first time hearing this because I have did a 5 night cruise and we had lobster but on the menu there is a charge if you order lobster now. So that was disappointing.  For VIP passengers we received a bottle of water.  I think Carnival could have did better than that.  The last time, we cruised VIP receive happy hour for 1 hour.  Carnival is cutting back too much and they really need to improve on the food.

The cabin was cleaned excellent all the time. I had no problem with the service, I received from my cabin steward. He was excellent and even went to extra to help us with a situation. Great work.
Food should be hot and have at least a little bit taste to it. Once you put your plate on the table and go get something to drink and come back and your food is cold. Not good, who wants to eat cold food.