I will never cruise with Carnival again!!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Splendor

This was my first cruise and the most horrible experience of my life.  I wish I could be writing about all kinds of wonderful days and enjoyable times while on the "Splendor", but I don't think I'll ever take another cruise because of this trip.  I found the  passengers to be out of control, young children being totally disruptive, babies being allowed to defecate in the pools as well as soiled diapers being left lying around. Young teens were in areas that were designated off limits to them where they were loud, rude and inconsiderate.

Did not participate. wanted to stay away from nasty passengers

Didn't attend. Didn't want to be around unruly passengers

N/A