Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Lovely ship and beautiful experience

Sail Date: May 11, 2015

We decided to cruise for our honeymoon and it was the best choice. My new husband and I had a blast. The band that performed in the casino was awesome. The cruise directer Kevin "Hi, Kevin" was fun and entertaining. We have already booked our next cruise with Carnival. The staff was friendly and very attentive. Thank you BJ's for helping to make our honeymoon a great experience. Love

The casino bands were great.
Kevin, Carmen and MJ are the best.
The cabin was great the only problem, I noticed, was my mattress. There was a body indention on my side of the bed. My experience was awesome and the housekeeping steward Geto was the best.

1 Comment