Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Every thing a couple could want.

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

My wife and I were highly pleased with the personableness of the crew and the professional mannor they had with the patrons.  Top notch food preparations.  Vegas quality shows.  Everything you could possibly want on a 7 day cruise.  I would sail with the same company again and feel that the quality is keeping up with the industry as a whole.

Very friendly personel who cleaned the room twice per day.
Miami, Florida
Scuba diving on the local reef.
Belize City, Belize
Visiting the Myan ruins
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Scuba diving and my wife swiming with porpoises.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Visiting the stingrays, however this is so popular that the bus was very crowded.

We liked the 24 hr availability of pizza and drinks.